Donnerstag, 21. Januar 2010

KILL HOLIDAY - Somewhere Shirt (REV era)


























KILL HOLIDAY - Somewhere between era Shirt

So i bought this at (their only?) european Tour in the 90s together with JEJUNE at a place called Sojus 7 in Mohnheim. Both bands were amazing and i wonder why i bought this shirt in size large. Oh yeah its been the 90s. I heard shirts only came in large and Xlarge....oh well...

I really wanna trade this for the same design in size medium. So if you gained some weight and your medium size shirt wont fit anymore, look no further. Let's trade...

2 Kommentare:

  1. If you still haven't found a trade. I would LOVE to purchase this shirt from you. Hit me up. ryanharper33@aol.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. I would pay top $ for this. laymanyl@gmail.com

    AntwortenLöschen