Donnerstag, 21. Januar 2010

SPLIT LIP | CHAMBERLAIN Reunion Tee














SPLIT LIP | CHAMBERLAIN Reunion Tee

When I heard that the LIP is doing a Reunion show I was going apeshit! I only saw them live once in 96 at the Geschwister-Scholl-Haus in Neuss but that was enough to keep me hooked for years and years to come. I remember buying a green euro tour sweater there which I will def post later on. So if this is along MINERAL, TITR and FALLING FORWARD my fave band how could I resist buying every piece of reunion merch. I couldn't.

I know that everything after their infamous Doghouse Rec country record "The moon my saddle" pretty much sucked, but still. I love them and always will. Remember that SIMBA zine issue where Vique puts The LIP as one of her first bands ever to be on the cover of SIMBA. SPLIT LIP stole my heart and still do. You're right Vique.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen