Donnerstag, 21. Januar 2010

UNBROKEN - is dead/MOZ (Burning fight show)


















UNBROKEN - is dead/MOZ (Burning fight show)

Holy crap, there has been some crazy buzz about this final UNBROKEN Shirt which has officially been sold at their final(?)/reunion show at Burning fight. People paid crazy prices for the official ones and *BAM* some clever online business man reprinted tons of the original designs and sold them on his corporate website. And yes I bought the shirt off of that website in different sizes so i can even wear it when I am bold and fat. Lucky me also bought an original Burning fight show one that came in black. I might post that later.

I know the buzz about this shirt is crazy, but come on you gotta love an UNBROKEN/MOZ tee...Seriously now...

1 Kommentar:

  1. Hi,
    meinst du die Webseite?
    http://merchnow.com
    Die wollen 31 Dollar an Porto haben :-(
    Gruß Thomas

    AntwortenLöschen